Rolex Datejust Oysterquartz Nos 1981
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (NOS)
- 3- body stainless steel with screw-down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- the original Oyster Bracelet has never been worn and no stretch
- the bracelet can be worn up to a 20cm wrist
- Year: 1981
- Reference: 17014
- Rolex Quartz Caliber 5035
- professionally serviced 07/2021
- no movement shot because its pressure tested (certificate included)
- original never touched silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original evenly aged tritium lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.