Rolex Datejust Oysterquartz Buckley Two Tone 1979
Rolex went all in with the Oysterquartz, developing a quartz movement that could be adjusted and serviced by a traditional watchmaker. It took Rolex more than five years to come up with an in-house quartz movement that the manufacture could be proud of, and in 1977, the Oysterquartz was born.
The condition of the case is the most important thing to look at on Oysterquartz models, they are more rare especially with the beautiful white Buckley dial and two tone case and Bracelet.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel & yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex Factory Specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- the original Oyster Bracelet (J) is in great condition and has no stretch and can be worn up to a 19cm wrist
- Year: 1979
- Reference: 17013
- Rolex Quartz Caliber 5035
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- no movement shot because it's pressure tested
- original never touched white Buckley dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original evenly aged tritium lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.