Rolex Datejust Oysterquartz Silver 1982
- excellent overall condition, showing some traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel & yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- the original Oyster Bracelet (G) has some usual stretch (up to 19cm wrist)
- including the original papers and Rolex Certificate
- Year: 1982
- Reference: 17013
- Rolex Quartz Caliber 5035
- professionally serviced 06/2023
- no movement shot because it's pressure tested
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & Rolex crown
- original and evenly aged tritium lume on hands and dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.