Rolex Day Date 18k Pie Pan 1971
The quintessential Oyster-cased dress watch, the Day-Date was first introduced in 1956 and quickly became one of the most popular luxury watches in the world. This watch is a perfect expression of elegant style, while never sacrifice usability or reliability.
This 1803 with a rare cream Pie-Pan Dial is in stunning overall condition with a sharp case and edges.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1971
- Reference: 1803
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1556
- 26 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 012/2021
- +5sec/d / 290°
- no movement shot because its pressure tested (certificate included)
- original never touched cream dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and Rolex crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.