Rolex Day Date Florentine Pie Pan 18k 1963
The quintessential Oyster-cased dress watch, the Day-Date was first introduced in 1956 and quickly became one of the most popular luxury watches in the world. This watch is a perfect expression of elegant style, while never sacrifice usability or reliability.
Our Reference (1806 Florentine) is an update to the 6500 and was introduced in 1959. Early 1800 models had the very rare cal. 1556. Our unpolished reference is even more rare because of the Florentine finished case and a pie pan dial with stick indexes in flawless condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold (Genex SA) case with screw-down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1963
- Reference: 1806
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1556
- 26 jewels, 19800 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- +15 sec/d / 300°
- original never touched golden colored sunburst Pie Pan dial in flawless condition
- original hands, pie pan dial and Rolex crown
- the original tritium lume on the dial and hands has evenly aged
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.