Rolex Daytona Zenith 1997
In 1988, Rolex introduced its first automatic chronograph, the "Zenith" Daytona ref. 16520. Based on Zenith's El Primero movement, this Rolex Daytona ushered in a new generation for the model line. While the nickname and base caliber harks back to the original maker, Rolex performed over 200 modifications to the movement, bringing it up to the brand's standard to create the caliber 4030.
Our Ref. 16523 with a white dial, gold registers and two tone case comes in perfect condition and was professionally serviced including a 1-year warranty.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel & yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex Factory Specifications
- 40 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- the original Rolex Oyster Bracelet is in perfect condition and has no stretch
- Year: 1997
- Reference: 16523
- Rolex Caliber 4030 - automatic chronometer
- 31 jewels, 28800 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2022
- +1sec/d / 300°
- no movement shot because its pressure tested
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial, crown & glass
- original sapphire crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.