Rolex Geneve 18k Diamond 1967
This Rolex Geneve line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. Our version Ref. 3711 is fitted in a 18k-white-gold square-shaped case, which is an unusual case shape for Rolex.
It dates to 1967 and is encased in solid 18k white gold including an integrated white gold bracelet. Sticking out to us is the great condition and the 37 factory VVS1 Diamond bezel.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3-body 18k white gold Weber & Cie. case with snap-on case back
- original 18k white gold bracelet fits up to a 18,5 cm wrist (70g all together)
- 37 factory VVS1 Diamonds in the bezel
- 22,5 mm (without crown) / 22,5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (lugs)
- Year: 1967
- Ref.: 3711
- Rolex Cal. 1600 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 05/2023
- -5sec/d / 280°
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in great condition
- original hands & dial & crown
- some slight aging on the edges of the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.