Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18k 1957
This classic vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual features a fantastic fluted bezel and a 18k yellow gold case. The Oyster Perpetual design has been a fan favorite for decades because of its classic design.
Overall this beauty is in a stunning condition and the arrow hour markers are playing with light like nothing else.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1957
- Reference: 6567
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1030
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2023
- -7sec/d / 305°
- original never touched white/silver sunburst dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and Rolex crown
- original and evenly aged tritium lume on hands and dial
- the arrow hour marker at 6 o'lock has been downturned in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.