Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1957
Rolex's ref. 6567 was used through the 1950s for Oyster Perpetuals in a 34mm case and are often seen in gold. The model almost always features a fluted bezel and spans many dial variations.
This Oyster Perpetual is the perfect watch for someone looking for a classic gold Rolex with a twist. The combination of the 3-6-9 (explorer-dial), the unique arrow hour markers and the beautiful patina on the dial checks all the boxes.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 9k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1957
- Reference: 6567
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1030
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2021
- +5sec/d / 250°
- original never touched gold colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original evenly aged lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.