Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1959
This classic vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual features a fancy engined-turned gold bezel and a 14k rose gold case. The Oyster Perpetual design has been a fan favorite for decades because of its classic design.
Overall this beauty is in a stunning condition and the dial developed a unique and even leopard dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing some minor traces of use
- 3- body 14k rose gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1959
- Reference: 6569
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1030
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2021
- +2sec/d / 330°
- original never touched cream dial in good condition
- developed a beautiful even leopard patina
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and Rolex crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.