Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Blue 1961
If you want a classic Rolex workhorse watch that looks effortless, look no further. This Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Reference 1501 is really a watch anyone will look good today and 50 years from now. The Oyster Perpetual Date has been in production since the late 1950s, and not much has changed.
A solid stainless steel case with an engine turned bezel and a beautiful deep blue dial keep the appearance simple and elegant.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex stainless steel oyster bracelet fitting up to 19,5 cm wrist
- Year: 1961
- Reference: 1501
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1560
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +2sec/d / 290°
- no movement shot because its pressure tested
- original never touched blue dial in great condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.