Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Grey 1969
If you want a classic Rolex workhorse watch that looks effortless, look no further. This Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Reference 1500 is really a watch anyone will look good today and 50 years from now. The Oyster Perpetual Date has been in production since the late 1950s, and not much has changed.
A solid stainless steel case with a clean bezel and a beautiful and very grey dial with black writing keep the appearance simple and elegant.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex stainless steel riveted bracelet ('69) fits up to 19,5 cm wrist
- Year: 1969
- Reference: 1500
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1570
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- -3sec/d / 270°
- original never touched grey dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original and evenly aged tritium lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.