Rolex Oyster Perpetual Honeycomb 1953
If you want a classic Rolex workhorse that looks effortless, look no further. This Rolex Oyster Perpetual Ref. 6284 is really a watch anyone will look good today and 50 years from now.
It has a solid stainless steel case with an clean bezel and a beautiful and rare cream honeycomb dial with arrow hour markers which keep the dial simple and elegant.
- fantastic overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Rolex Factory Specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1953
- Reference: 6284
- Rolex Caliber 654 - automatic chronometer
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 41 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- +7sec/d / 250°
- original never touched cream honeycomb dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and Rolex crown
- original and evenly aged lume on dial and hands
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.