Rolex Precision 18k 1958
Among vintage Rolex, the Precision line remains under-appreciated, and this reference 9659 easily shows how unfair that is.
This Precision comes in a very good condition with a well-preserved case and dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing some minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- a very small dent beneath the crown
- 34 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1958
- Reference: 9659
- Rolex Caliber 1210 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 58 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +9sec/d / 270°
- original never touched silver/cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and evenly developed patina
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.