Rolex Oyster Speedking 1947
This Rolex Oyster Speedking dates to 1947 and its a watch with a wonderful feeling of understated elegance.
This example is in great shape and the case, typically in polished stainless steel looks like back in the day.
- 3 body steel case and screw down case back
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 30 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1947
- Reference: 4220
- Rolex caliber 10 1/2 hunter - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 02/2021
- +11s/d / 240°
- untouched original silver/white dial with some patina and aging at the top
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.