Rolex Oysterdate Precision 1974
This particular piece from 1974 is notable for its impeccable dial condition and and strong unpolished case with sharp edges in outstanding condition.
- good overall condition, showing some minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original and matching stainless steel oyster bracelet
- Year: 1974
- Reference: 6694
- Rolex Caliber 1225 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2021
- +7sec/d / 270°
- original never touched matt black dial in flawless condition
- some very slight stardust patina throughout
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.