Rolex Oysterdate Precision Linen 1985
The Rolex Oysterdate Precision is a real "under the radar" piece. It was introduced as the 6694 in the early 60s and made up until the late 80s. And aesthetically, this Rolex is timeless and gorgeous with 35 mm but it wears bigger. It has a classy, elegant look that seems suitable for the tennis court, a business meeting or any number of casual settings.
This particular piece from 1985 is notable for its impeccable silver linen dial and a strong case with sharp edges in Nos condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (Nos condition)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back (including sticker)
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet (L) without any stretch
- Year: 1985
- Reference: 6694
- Rolex Caliber 1225 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +5sec/d / 330°
- original never touched silver linen dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.