Rolex Precision 1970
Among vintage Rolex, the Precision line remains under-appreciated, and this reference 9829 easily shows how unfair that is.
This Precision comes in a very good condition with a perfect-preserved case and dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970
- Reference: 9829
- Rolex Caliber 1225 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2023
- -9sec/d / 260°
- original never touched cream/silver sunburst dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.