Rolex Tank Ultra Thin 18k 1960s
This 5mm ultra-thin Rolex Tank proves once again that Rolex has big balls not only when it comes to sports watches. The reference 9578 underlines Rolex efforts to satisfy the dress watch oriented customers with classic designs - even before the Cellini line.
This classic wrist flatterer is powered by the Rolex Cal 650, which was launched in 1958 and brought the first King Midas to life in 1962.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 26 mm (without crown) / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original 18k Rolex buckle
- Year: 1960s
- Ref.: 9578
- Rolex Cal. 650 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2023
- -1sec/d / 280°
- original never touched golden colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.