Rolex Zephyr Two Tone 1962
The Rolex Zephyr went into production in the 1950s with ref. 6582. It was soon followed by ref. 1008, which is the example we have here. The Zephyr is characterized by the cross-hair dial and faceted bezel. The Zephyr has a look unlike any other Rolex ever produced.
This example is in great shape with sharp edges and a bezel which looks like new.
- 3 body steel case and screw down case back
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- some small dents in the case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- original Rolex Oyster bracelet from the same time period
- 34 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1962
- Reference: 1008
- Rolex caliber 1570 - automatic chronometer
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 01/2021
- +8s/d / 280°
- untouched original silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- a small dent in the hour hand
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.