Rolex Zephyr Two Tone 1954
The Rolex Zephyr went into production in the 1950s with ref. 6582 and it is characterized by the cross-hair dial and faceted bezel. The Zephyr has a look unlike any other Rolex ever produced.
This example is in great shape with sharp edges and a bezel which looks like new.
- 3 body steel case and screw down case back
- excellent overall condition, showing some trace of use (bezel)
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1954
- Reference: 6582
- Rolex caliber 1030 - automatic chronometer
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 02/2021
- -5s/d / 250°
- original untouched gold colored dial with even patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.