Universal Geneve 18k Disco Volante 1950s
Here we have a Universal Geneve Disco Volante Ref. 100108 / 1 from the 1950s. It features a stunning oversized fluted guilloché bezel, an unusual case at 6 o'clock and a silvered sunburst dial with rose gold alpha hands.
It measures 35mm without the crown but wears more like a 37mm piece due to the fantastic wrist presence of the bezel including the rose gold case.
- 3- body 18k rose gold Jung & Cie case with snap down case back
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- huge 18k wide fluted guilloché bezel
- 35 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Ref.: 100108/1
- Universal Geneve Cal. 138C - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- +1 sec/day / 270°
- original and never touched silver sunburst dial in great condition
- original hands dial and crown
- some slight aging inside the date window
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.