Universal Geneve Polerouter Cushion 1970s
The Universal Geneve Polerouter Day Date was produced in a number of variations. Our model was available in three different case shapes and numerous dial configurations. Ref. 872101 was quite unique featuring a square cushion case shape and a two-tone dial with day-date function.
Our example comes in outstanding condition. The case is sharp, crisp and defined and unpolished.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 39 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 26 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 872101
- Universal Geneve Microtor Cal. 72
- 25 jewels, 21600 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- -9sec/d / 290°
- beautiful never touched grey/white two tone dial in great condition
- slight and even patina in the white chapter ring
- original hands & dial
- the crown might have been replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.