Universal Geneve Compur 18K 1940
This Universal Geneve Compur is a fantastic example of what the manufacturer did so well in the 1940s. The compact 18k yellow gold case with square pushers houses the desirable caliber 285 movement.
It is one of the most elegant vintage chronographs especially with this rare slightly two tone silver dial. It's well-balanced, understated and functional.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap on caseback
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1940
- Ref.: 12439
- Universal Geneve Cal. 285
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- +1sec/d / 330°
- beautiful never touched silver two tone dial in good condition
- even patina throughout the dial
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.