Universal Geneve Tri Compax 18k 1947
The Universal Geneve Tri-Compax is quite simply one of the most desirable and most collectible watches on the vintage market today. This version with the reference 12551 from 1947 is not just a great example of this model - it's also a great demonstration as to why the Tri-Compax is so avidly sought.
It features a huge 36 mm 18k yellow gold case and its very difficult to find them in this original condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to UG Factory specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1947
- Reference: 12551
- Universal Geneve Cal. 287
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 03/2021
- +9sec/d / 310°
- original never touched silver colored dial in good condition
- the dial has even patina and slight scratches
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.