Universal Geneve Tri Compax 1945
The Universal Geneve Tri-Compax is quite simply one of the most desirable and most collectible watches on the vintage market today. This version with the reference 22250 from 1945 is not just a great example of this model - it's also a great demonstration as to why the Tri Compax is so avidly sought.
It features a beautiful stainless steel case with uniquely shaped spider lugs and a dial layout that is to die for. The icing on the cake, it comes in NOS condition with the original protection paint on the caseback and the original Universal Geneve Box.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (nos)
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original protection paint on the case back
- including the original Universal Geneve Box
- Year: 1945
- Reference: 22250
- Universal Geneve Cal. 481
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 06/2023
- -5sec/d / 330°
- original never touched silver colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original and evenly aged lume on hands and dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.