Vacheron Constantin 18k Automatic 1960s
Here we have a beautiful example of a time only, 36 mm Rose Gold Vacheron Constantin ref. 63940 automatic from 1960s. This piece has a silver sunburst dial with applied rose gold hour markers and rose gold dauphine hands. The attention to detail of the hour markers and elegance of the clean dial is rarely seen done so well. This is a classic example of a VC dress watch with simple indicating hours, minutes and seconds and a 18k Wenger case.
The case is in very good unpolished condition and the screw back case has a rounded shape similar to a bubble back including an incredibly finished Vacheron Cal. K1071.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k rose gold Wenger case with screw down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 63940
- Year: 1960s
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. K1071 - automatic
- 21 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- +5sec/d / 260°
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and Vacheron crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.