Vacheron Constantin 18k Hammered 1960s
The Vacheron Constantin ref. 4906 was all about functionality in the 1950s, offering an automatic caliber and a screw-down waterproof caseback. Its case measures a substantial 35,5 mm across, while a vast number of dial and hand combinations exist, true to Vacheron Constantin's form in that era.
Not only is this example in outstanding condition, but just look at those dial and case details! We assume that this piece is a 1/1 worldwide and was a custom made piece by Vacheron Constantin for a special customer.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold Charles Dubois case with screw down case back
- 35,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Vacheron Constantin Strap, buckle is not original
- Year: 1960s
- Ref.: 4906
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. P1019/1 - automatic
- 21 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- -9 sec/day / 290°
- original and never touched Vacheron Constantin 18k structured dial
- original hands dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.