Vacheron Constantin Historiques Oval 18k 1996
With the Vacheron Constantin Les Historiques 31110 and Les Historiques collection, the brand had embarked on creating thoughtful nods to their heritage.
Our example from 1996 is beautifully finished in a 18k yellow gold case and is notable for its 18k white/silver sigma dial, applied Vacheron Logo, and a fantastic linen structure in the middle of the dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 28 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1996
- Ref.: 31110
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. 1132.2 - manual wound
- 20 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 08/2023
- +4sec/d / 270°
- original never touched white/silver linen sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.