Vacheron Constantin Lapis Lazuli 18k 1980s
Here we have one of the rarest (maybe 1/1) and the most interesting piece from Vacheron Constantin we have ever seen.
The 18k white gold case measuring 31,5 mm in diameter is in sharp condition and refined with a basket-weave finished bracelet and case. The icing on the cake is the rare deep blue lapis lazuli dial which we have never seen before in this reference.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (near NOS)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back (84g all together)
- 31,5 mm (without crown) / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 25 mm (between lugs)
- the bracelet can be worn up to a 18,5 cm wrist
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 2079 P
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. 1003 - manual wound
- 20 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- +15sec/d / 250°
- original never touched deep blue lapis lazuli dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.