Vacheron Constantin Square 18k Hammered 1960s
Here we have one of the rarest (maybe 1/1) and very interesting piece from Vacheron Constantin because usually you only find this reference in yellow gold with yellow gold (not hammered dial)
The 18k white gold hammered case is in sharp condition and the icing on the cake is the rare hammered white gold dial which plays with light beautifully.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- 27 mm (without crown) / 31 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Ref.: 6712
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. 1003/1 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 39 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- +15sec/d / 260°
- original never touched hammered white gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.