Vacheron Constantin Teardrop Guilloché 18k 1950s
Here we have a beautiful example of a time only, 36 mm 18k rose gold Vacheron Constantin Guilloché with Wenger 18k Tear drop case from the 1950s. This piece has a white/silver dial with applied 18k hour markes and clean hands and a beautiful minute track. The attention to detail of the hour markers and elegance of the Guilloché dial is rarely seen done so well.
Guilloché dials at Vacheron Constantin are still handmade with a hand-build machine that’s over 100 years old and you rarely find them in the condition of our piece!
- great overall condition, showing some traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold Wenger case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. P453/3B - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2024
- -15sec/d / 300°
- original never touched white/silver Guilloché finished dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- small spots on the Sub Second dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.