Zenith Chrongraph 18k 1960s
Here's a great example of how Zenith is and always has been a top Swiss manufacturer of more than only the El Primero chronographs. Our example is fitted with the highly regarded Zenith caliber 146, a chronograph movement with column wheel designed by Martel, a company that was absorbed by Zenith in 1960 and, prior to that date, provided movements to other manufacturers such as Universal Genève.
The watch we have here is exemplary of the quality of this manufacturer. From the 18k yellow gold case to the white sunburst dial and the Cal 146 manual wound chronograph movement, this watch is truly stunning.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Zenith Cal. 146 DP - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2023
- -8sec/d / 350°
- original never touched white sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial
- the crown has been replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.