Zenith Dress Black 18k Date 1961
Here's a great example of how Zenith is and always has been a top Swiss manufacturer of more than only the El Primero chronographs.
The watch we have here is exemplary of the quality of this manufacturer. From the 18k rose gold case to the glossy black dial, this watch is truly stunning.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1961
- Zenith Cal. 2522 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched glossy black dial in good condition
- original hands and dial
- even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.