Zenith Chronometre 18k 1946
Here's a great example of how Zenith is and always has been a top Swiss manufacturer of more than only the El Primero chronographs.
The watch we have here is exemplary of the quality of this manufacturer. From the yellow gold case to the silver dial and the slim in-house manual wound movement, this dress watch is truly stunning. The finishing of the dial is spectacular with case-matching applied roman and pyramid hour markers.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1946
- Zenith Cal. 12-4-P - manual wound
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2021
- +5sec/d / 330°
- original never touched silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- the hour marker at 4 o'clock has been cleaned or replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.