Zenith Special Pilot Black 1941
This Zenith Special with black gilt dial from 1941 was used by pilots in WWII. It's very rare to find them in the 34 mm case as they were also built with 41 mm cases.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body chrome plated case with screw-down case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1941
- Zenith Cal. 12.4 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2021
- +3sec/d / 330°
- original never touched black gilt dial in perfect condition
- original hands and dial
- the crown might have been replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.