Patek Philippe Disco Volante Honey 18k 1960s
The ref. 2594 we have here today is is referred to as the "Disco Volante," a nickname from Italian collectors that translates to "flying saucer."
The wide hammered bezel is the distinguishing feature of the ref. 2594 and really makes an outsized impact on the wrist presence of the watch especially with this honey colored dial, a stunning combo!
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold (F. Baumgartner SA) case with snap case back
- 32 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather strap
- Ref.: 2594
- Year: 1960s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 23-300- manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- -2sec/d / 320°
- original never touched honey colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.